Safety & Security
If you see suspicious persons or activities on the property please notify Security. Outlined below are several measures you can take to prevent thefts in your office:
- Keep all doors and desks locked after you leave the office.
- Instruct employees to keep valuables, including purses, in locked desks when unattended.
- Keep calculators and expensive items off desktops when not at desk.
- Articles of value, including handbags and coats should not be left in unguarded reception areas or desks, even for a few minutes.
- Do not leave articles of value in automobiles in the parking garage.
- Lock suite entry door when entry area is unattended.